Monday 22 October 2012

Hunter's Blood Series by Rue Volley

Welcome to the world of deviant vampires who can never get enough.Vanessa is a tortured soul, or perhaps a tortured immortal. A girl who was turned at the age of 18 and is battling her growing hunger for blood and sexual gratification.Vanessa dreams of ‘Hunter’, the boy who gave her this gift, or perhaps it is a curse.We shall soon find out how hard it is to fight the needs of a vampire who is trying to pretend that humanity still lives in a heart that is no longer beating. This series is graffic in nature, 18+ adult read only with language, sexual situations and violence.

What can I say but….WOW!!!! I wasn’t sure what to expect, but what I got was soooo much more. This series follow’s a vampire named Vanessa and her maker Hunter through all sorts…although usualy beginning and ending in sex. But the way it is writtn has you reading it so closely, it might as well be happening to you.

Rue’s words get you so into the story that you follow with such close attention, you feel what they feel.  I literally finished one book and immediately picked up the next and continued on. Feeling left out now, due to not having the fourth book yet….lol  I am wondering and that is never good for me…lol

The characters are so easy to fall for and you will literally find yourself picking a favorite even though they are all amazing and easy to love. I will be getting the next book shortly I hope as it is driving me not knowing what is happening to Vanessa and Hunter.

If you are into erotica and the paranormal, I highly suggest you get this series and a blanket and stay in alone for the night. You will NOT regret it.

 

  

1 comment: