Monday 22 October 2012

Wingless and Damned by Dawn White

Alexander is the Alpha wolf of the Neuri werewolf tribe, set to destroy anything associated with the dreaded Strigoi. Lea is a magnificent Fae — or so she believed but she soon discovers she may not be after all. With Alexander, Lea’s and basically the worlds fate is in the hands of the mated pair. They must act fast and not just on the revenge they so desperately need. Can their love save us all? As Lea and Alexander’s souls hang in the balance they come to realize we are all a little Damned.

Having been given a reviewers copy of this book to read, I must say I am in my own world. I have always loved Vampires and Werewolves and anything Paranormal, and having them both in such an amazing book made my night.

The book changes from one persons point of view to another's but is done so amazingly, they you know just who it is you are. The characters are easy to follow and love, and the story itself is written so well that you can’t help but follow along and try to guess the outcome.

The writing just flows easily and at no point are you left feeling at a loss. You have everything in one story….werewolves, vampires, blood and gore, love, the fae…..and war. What more could you want. Me personally, I know I am gonna be following this series closely, waiting to get my hands on the next book to calm the cravings. Very well done.

Wingless and Damned Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment