Wednesday 31 December 2014

Wednesday Review: Keeping His Destiny.

Welcome to our Wednesday Review post. As per the schedule today I am reviewing Keeping His Destiny by Princess so and Talon ps. I hope you enjoy and do yourself a favor and go out right after and get this book. 





Review:

I wasn't sure what to expect when picking up this book but DAMN am I glad I did. I've never been a big one for Sci Fi but this book caught my attention from the very beginning and kept me hooked until the very end. SO much that I wish there was more to their story. 
Tannin captured my heart and my hormones from the very description of him. The way he's described paints such a pictures in your head, that every time you even hear his name you can see him standing in front you in all his beefy, sexed up glory. His blue eyes just setting fires off deep in your belly.
Aari is everything I would want to be, strong, able to stand up for herself no matter the situation, determined and just everything I could envision in a female hero. She stands her ground through everything, including standing up to Tannin and giving him a damn good run for his money. No weakling in that girl.
If what you're looking for is an easy romance, where the girl falls at the guys feet and gives him everything he wants then put this book down, it's not for you, but if you are looking for a book that will draw you in, give you excitement, romance, love, satisfaction and even some good old fashioned fighting and arguments then please, by all means, continue reading until you're done, then tell me how good it was. When you finish this one, please remember to go and leave a review on all the usual sites, we all know Authors love reviews.







Links:

Amazon:
 
Smashwords:
 
Barnes&Noble:
 
Kobo:

1 comment:

  1. THANK you for the awesome review! So glad you loved this story!

    ReplyDelete